Sunday, February 8, 2015

valentine pairings

long time no post! this coming Saturday (less than a week away, boys!) just so happens to be my favorite holiday! i have been lucky enough to have the very best valentine for the past 7 years, so that could play a part in my opinion. but, ever since i was a little girl, i loved everything about the holiday... making and receiving cards, hearts, candy, red + pink everything, etc. my mom used to leave a little package at my bedside from "Cupid" on the morning of. in middle school, i spent valentine's afternoon analyzing the pre-made, pre-written valentine cards from all the boys, thinking there must be some underlying meaning to the ones they picked. oh, to be little again :)

M and I have made a tradition of cooking our valentine's dinner together every year. we usually pick something that wouldn't normally be on our weekday dinner menu. we will make a dinner and a dessert. this year we have decided on a sausage lasagna and coconut raspberry lemon cake. I'm beyond excited! here are some other yummy pairings!


 
 
what will you be doing this valentine's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment